A raw chocolate mousse which is so healthy that you can eat it without feeling guilty as a festive breakfast. Enjoy!
YOU WILL NEED
- 7 meedjool dates
- 1 avocado
- 3 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa butter
- 1 tablespoon sunflower lecithin
- A little water or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup or honey for extra sweetness, if necessary
HOW TO PREPARE THE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
Gently melt the cocoa butter in a bowl in a bain-marie.
Blend dates, avocado, melted cocoa butter, sunflower lecithin and add, if necessary, a little water or almond milk.
Add a little agave syrup for extra sweetness if you wish. Serve with fruit and fresh berries.
This recipe is from my book Raw Snacks - you can buy it here.