It's time for my Muffins on the go recipe!
Make a large portion of muffins and store them in the freezer. Then you can easily take out the muffins and let them thaw the night before. Super easy breakfast on the go.
Good for everyone!
For about 12 muffins:
YOU WILL NEED
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted or soft
- about 100 grams of pre-cooked quinoa
- 4 eggs
- 3 dl fat-reduced almond flour e.g. from Functional Food
- 1 dl frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2-3 tablespoons Xylitol or 1 banana and 2 drops of stevia
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dl almond milk (or water)
HOW TO MAKE THE MUFFINS ON THE GO
Set the oven to 180 degrees. Stir all ingredients together.
Distribute the dough into 12 muffin molds (use organic and free of per-fluorinated substances, e.g. from Änglamark).
Bake for about 30 min.
This recipe is from my 14 weeks online course: The Hormone Diet. Currently only available in Danish. But!
Do you want a free introduction in English, where you learn how to balance your hormones?
In the Hormon Diet mini course you will get these 6 themes:
- The Test (identify your hormonal imbalances and their underlying causes)
- How does your food affect you hormone balance + plenty of delicious hormone-friendly recipes!
- Why your sleep is important for your hormones and my best advice on better sleep
- Stress! Are you burned out? Test + what you can do to relieve your liver
- Why a well-functioning digestion is essential for a harmonious hormone system + 3 tips to good digestion.
SIGN UP HERE TODAY!