High-protein oatmeal porridge is really good for you if you are searching for a breakfast that gives you a longlasting feeling of satiety.
It is also perfect for you, if you exercise a lot.
For 2 pers.
YOU WILL NEED
- 4 dl gluten free oatmeal
- A pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/2 - 1 scoop PlantForce high-protein powder or Clean Lean Protein or 3 tablespoons of hemp seed)
- 1 ecological egg
- A dollop of ecological butter (ghee or coconut oil)
- Maybe a grated pear to sweeten it extra
- Homemade almond mil
- Sprinkle with berries, hempseed, and / or bee pollen
HOW TO PREPARE THE PROTEIN-RICH OVERNIGHT OATMEAL PORRIDGE
Let the oatmeal to infuse with water overnight. Make sure it is covered. The next morning you cook the oatmeal with a pinch of Himalayan salt, vanilla and 1 egg. Stir thoroughly. Add additional water if needed.
Let the porridge cool down and then add protein powder or hemp seed and stir well.
Add a grated pear for extra sweetness.
Serve with e.g. a dollop of butter, berries and possibly homemade almond milk.
The recipe is from The Hormone Diet. You can sign up for a free mini course right here.